Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Saturday, July 18, 2009

In the mood for some cake......







Today has ended up totally different than I had planned. I'm home alone and could really do anything I want to do. I have spent the morning playing with miniatures. Does that ever happen to anyone? You stop to look at something and next thing you know 2 hours have gone by. I have found my self in a miniature cake mood again. I'm hoping it will get me to finish my shabby bakery. That is really almost done. Here are some pictures of the playing I did this morning.
I would also like to wish a Very Happy Birthday to Stephanie Kilgast. I hope you will join me. She has a wonderful blog too http://petitplatbysk.blogspot.com/ Happy weekend and Mini hugs!

8 comments:

hannajaleijona said...

I love how you can almost see through that slice of cake... Dreamy!

icandy... said...

Yes, thank you... I AM in the mood for cake, may I have a slice? :) These are so adorable!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday!

Christina :)

Christel said...

I am always in the mood for your cakes Kim. Absolutely fabulous:)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm strawberry cake and lemonade. I will be right over.

Debbie said...

Wonderful Cakes as always Kim. xxx

Jo Raines said...

Kim, as always, so lovely! I'll take a slice. And I've wished Stephanie a Happy Birthday and admired her little goodies!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Hi Kim, Yep! I know what you mean about time flying by when you thought you'd just have a little play! I think I've become a master of cleaning up the house in the last half hour before the hubby gets home, lol!
Beautiful minis as always!
Mercedes

Anonymous said...

hahahahah Mercedes sure hit home with that comment. I used to do that all the time. It is amazing what you can accomplish in the half hour before the hubby gets home. Brought back a lot of memories.